You know those days when nothing goes right? What happens when those days turn into weeks, months, or years? It happens to all of us. The next time you are having a bad day
- Don’t give up and Don’t give in – be persistent and be determined
- Forget how you feel, instead remember what you deserve and keep moving forward
- We all make mistakes, but we learn from them. There are some circumstances or situations that happen to us that we may never recover from, or people who will never be sorry, but we will know better for the next time. and we will be more powerful when faced with those circumstances or situations
- Unanticipated troubles will eventually end, however you will learn from these troubles, and these lessons will last you a lifetime
- Pain is a part of growing. There are two types of pain: pain that hurts you, and pain that makes you grow – When you learn from a difficult experience these two types of pain become one and the same.
- No pain comes to us without a purpose. Move on from what hurt you, but never forget what it taught yo
- Strength doesn’t come from what you do, strength comes from overcoming things you couldn’t do before
- Tough situations build strong, successful people
- Good things take time
- Everything in life is temporary, nothing lasts forever
Remember you are more capable than you think, and you can handle the challenges life brings you. We all know that life is tough. What you need to Remember is that you are tougher Think positively, eat healthy, exercise, worry less, work hard, laugh often, sleep well and focus on what is right for you!
You are Awesome!
Come back to visit. We’d love for you to subscribe to our blog so you can receive new posts in your email box!
Sookie and Sylvie