You’re answer to the following questions will give you an indication of how you feel about wearing makeup. Find out if you are in the category of a Diva in Training.
- Do you read fashion magazines and look at the ads?
- Have you ever wanted to have a makeover or a makeup lesson?
- Have you ever made a totally out-of-character impulse purchase of a red lipstick or glitter nail polish?
- Do you admire women whose makeup is always perfect?
- Did you ever spend a half hour in a drugstore playing with makeup testers?
- Do you wonder through cosmetic departments, window shopping and trying perfume?
- Have you ever shut the door to your bathroom, made up your face, and then washed it off immediately?Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror, acknowledged that you needed a change, but then shrugged your shoulders and forgotten about it?
Does this scenario feel familiar to you?
Have you always wanted to look better to present an image to the world that says you’re in control and that you care about yourself? You have just not had the time or the energy to do it. This may mean that you are ready for some creative changes. You are ready to take the time now to put your best face forward!
So You are a Diva in Training! Go for it! You can do it! You are awesome!
And if you don’t think of yourself as a Diva in Training, stay tuned for future posts to find out exactly what your makeup personality is!
YOU ARE AWESOME! And now it is easier to find the nice big purple box that clearly says SUBSCRIBE! Just click it! A special thank you to my publisher, Andrew, who is a genius and has me back to English on my facebook page! And for making the beautiful cards for me, I love them, and for changing that h0rrible little follow box into a nice big beautiful purple subscribe box instead! You are my hero!
Sookie and Sylvie