Four different Eye Looks built into one Charlotte Tilbury Instant Eye Palette. Believe it! Charlotte’s Instant Eyeshadow Palette contains 12 gorgeous shadows that are divided into four looks. Three shades create each look, whether it be the Day look, Desk look, Date look, or theDisco look.
Each look has three eyeshadow colors, and they are numbered 1, 2, or 3. Shade #1 is the shade Charlotte uses to prime the eyelid. Shade #2 is the shade that enhances the eye. And, Shade #3 is what creates the famous Charlotte Tilbury smokey look. Also, if you simply follow the numbers, which tell you where each shadow goes on the eye, the different looks you create will apply quickly and easily.
Instant Eye Palette Day Eye
The day look is a fresh, natural look for daytime wear.
How To Apply Date Eye?
- Use a blender brush and apply #1, the cream shade, using a back and forth motion on the entire eye.
- Sweep the #2, taupe oyster shade, across your eyelid. Using a smudge brush apply the taupe oyster shade to the center of your eyelid.
- Dip your brush into #3, chocolate smoke shade then sweep the brush on your upper lashline. Slightly blend upwards and outwards.
Instant Eye Palette Desk Eye Look
The 3 Desk Eye shades create the perfect smoky eye for a work day. The Instant Eye Palette Desk Eye shades are : from left – pink champagne shimmer, center – caramel matte, and right – chocolate brown matte
How To Apply Desk Eye?
- Sweep #1 pink-champagne all over the eyelid using your blender brush.
- Use the blender brush for #2, caramel-peach in your eye socket and blend in a backwards and forwards motion, like your windshield wiper. Next, using your smudger brush, bring the caramel-peach shade to the lower lashline.
- Sweep #3, chocolate-peach on the upper and lower lash lines for more definition.
Instant Eye Palette Date Look
Date look is a sophisticated, smoky eye that is perfect for nights out on the town. The eye makeup is soft and dreamy.
The Date Shades are : left Mauve shimmer, Center, Cocoa shimmer, right, Chocolate matte. These shades create the ultimate smoky eye.
How To Apply Date Eye?
1, Dip your blender brush into #1, rose-gold, and sweep the color across your eyelid. Then using your smudger brush, put the rose-gold into the inner corner of your eye.
2. Using your blender brush and #2, dark-pearl, blending it into the eye socket and the outer corner of the eye.
3. Dip your smudger brush into #3, Dark Cocoa-Chocolate, and sweep it across the upper and lower lash lines to add more intensity.
Instant Eye Palette Disco Look
The Disco Look is your go-to party-eye look.
The Disco Eye Shades are : left – shimmering gold, middle – molten-gold-khaki , and Black matte
How To Apply Disco Eye?
- Dip your blender brush into #1, shimmering gold, and sweep it across your eyelid.
- Use your blender brush and blend #2, molten-gold-Khaki, into the eye socket, and across the eyelid. Next, using your smudger to drag #2 along the upper and lower lash lines. Apply #1, shimmering gold, to the inner corners of your eyes.
- Use your smudger brush and #3, black matte, to add eye intensity. Create a slight wing of shadow at the outer corner of the eye. Then sweep #3 on your lower lash line, and blend it in.
I am in love with this New Instant Eye Palette from Charlotte Tilbury. The cost of this Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette is $75. It was designed by one of the great makeup artists of our time, Charlotte Tilbury herself. Charlotte makes it quick and easy for us to create four fabulous looks, that take us from day, to the office, on a date and to a chic rock concert! Add one of Charlotte’s amazing lipsticks to complete the look. This is a palette for all seasons and all occasions. It is also a limited edition, so check it out before it checks out!
Isn’t it great when a palette is designed in easy steps to make things quick and easy for you? Tell me what you think in the comment section below.