- I was rescued from the parking lot of our local grocery store- My Mom was told before she went that she didn’t need anything at the store, so she just came home with me.
- I think I am a mixture of terrier and chihuahua, or yellow lab and whippet, or a hound and a greyhound, or maybe you might have some ideas? Anyhow, my mommy says I have “papers” just like the ones my fancy Great Dane sisters have, mommy made them especially for me because I am her special “best in” show piece!
- I am four years young.
- I love my vacations in the Hamptons. My favorite thing to do is go shopping on Main Street where I like to go into every store, sniff, check it out, and then get my mom out of there as fast as I can!
- I get so impatient when I have to stand around for a long long time because my mommy is ignoring me and talking to somebody else, so I make annoying noises that sound like I am in pain, and it really works, because I’ll interrupt anybody who is speaking to my mommy and not to paying any attention to me. I’m sorta spoiled!
- I love to go to the beauty parlor with mommy where all the girls make a big fuss over me.
- I love men, not dog men, human men, and I love to flirt with them.
- I wait at the front door everyday for the man my mommy calls Santa Claus. Except, this Santa doesn’t wear a red suit, he wears a brown one, and he doesn’t come in a sleigh, he comes in a big brown truck ! He doesn’t come in for any milk and cookies because my three Great Dane sisters bark at him and jump at the window, so he gets real scared and he runs really fast to get back in his truck. But we still get lots of presents, even though we hardly get to see him. Daddy gets mad because mommy gets so many presents (I think he’s mad because he doesn’t get any!) So mommy and I have to hide all the boxes from him so he doesn’t know that Santa visits us …alot!
- I loves to go anywhere with my mommy in her car. The only problem is, I won’t sit next to mommy in my special car seat like I’m supposed to, instead, I like sitting on top of mom, but mommy tells me she can’t see to drive. So I cry when mommy puts me back in my car seat, and you all know when I cry I sound like I’m in a lot of pain, so guess who wins? Of course I do! I get to sit on mommy’s lap, even when she has to drive the car with the stick shift!
- I am a digger.
- I like to dig big tunnels, sort of like the tunnel El Chapo dug to get out of that Mexican prison, only I am digging myself out from the the lap of luxury-not a Mexican prison.
- I am a master escape artist. When I squeeze out of the tunnel, I am on the other side of the fence. Then I like to go exploring around the neighborhood. When I do this, my Mommy runs around the neighborhood for hours trying to find me. One day I was out exploring and a school bus picked me up. I got to ride around in the school bus all day, and then I got to go home with the bus driver. My brothers couldn’t find me and finally a little girl told them I road on her school bus. My brothers had to find the bus driver’s house, and when they came to take me home, I wasn’t finished playing at the bus driver’s house, so I wasn’t too happy. Then mommy got a GPS Pet Tracker that sent my entire family texts to their phones saying that “Sylvie was at some address, and could you tell her mommy to come and get her!” Only, some of my brothers were in places like Europe or Thailand and they can not get home fast enough to collect me from some neighbors back yard. Meanwhile, mommy is still running around the neighborhood following the Pet Tracker’s instructions that she gets at three minute intervals , so by the time mommy gets to the spot on the GPS map on her computer, I have already gone somewhere else. Poor mommy has to wait three more minutes for the Pet Tracker to tell her where my new location is. This is a lot of fun for me. This is not a lot of fun for mommy.
- When mommy finally finds me, she is out of breath, so we go home and get to take a nap together. I think that is why were are partners and we write our blog together, because mommy always insists that I have to stay in the room with her while she types on her computer!
- I have a lot of siblings. I have four human brothers. I have two chihuahuas. I have three Great Dane’s that each weigh about one hundred fifty pounds. I have a Golden Retriever sister who weighs about 75 pounds. I also have two brothers that were rescued from the streets in Mexico (and they think they are real tough guys). We don’t know what they are. I weigh about twelve pounds when I’m soaking wet, but I am much larger and far more powerful than my three Dane sisters, and I love to take my Golden Retriever’s favorite ball away from her and chew on it. I am much tougher than my Mexican street-dog brothers. I am the boss of the house for sure. I have them all wrapped around my little toe nail! I like to tease them and I have fun watching them all run to mommy with their tails between their legs.
- Sweet +Yummy + Lovable + Vivacious + Independent + Entertaining = that’s me, SYLVIEThank you for being amazing! We hope you’ll visit us real soon! If you want to, you can follow us! All you have to do is push the Follow Button, write in your e-mail address, and push subscribe. You’ll get an e-mail confirmation, and you’ll get an e-mail whenever we write something new so you’ll always know what’s going on with us, and what we live about…………..
Now I think I’ll go out and dig another tunnel!